Cac Dyke Jailed After Posing as Man and Duping Partner into Sex

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
shyt like this is why I support people just being open about their gayness or transgender identity.

If this person just was upfront and owned the fact that they want to be a man and beat up the p*ssy she wouldn't need to lie and pretend.

Right up there with those nggaz who say "no homo" joking around in the barbershop and then you see them on the news the next day arrested chilling with a full on Trans with stubble and a wig.
Considering the time we are in and how everyone coming out is considered brave and unique, I seriously doubt your suggestion is needed or wanted by a person like the offender. That person is a deceiver no matter the circumstances. That person was not deceiving because they were scared of living their truth, that person was deceiving because that is what she wanted to do.

Deceptive people do not need a reason to deceive. Sometimes they do it just because it is what they want to do. There is no reason to seek an excuse for them.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
She’s a POS for this but are we not gonna acknowledge that this happened with the victim for 2 YEARS? I’m not gonna victim blame but fam :mjlol:
I am. 2 years and she did not peep all of the red-flags and easily detected gaffs by the offender. Yea, the victim needs to know that she played a part in how easily she was victimized by the offender. The only way she will learn is if she actually understands that she could have avoided her victimization.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
8aj62j.jpg

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yea..
But it seems like the issue was.. it wasn't a man..

U let the person fukk.. but because it's a woman it's now assault?

I suppose if you take it by deception, then it could be considered nonconsensual.

One example of this difficulty arises in a recent controversial case called R v Lawrance (2020). Lawrance deceived his partner by saying that he had had a vasectomy when he had not. This led to the victim (R) agreeing to have unprotected sex with him. Lawrance was initially convicted of rape and other sexual offences at the Crown Court because it was held that his deception nullified R's consent.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I am. 2 years and she did not peep all of the red-flags and easily detected gaffs by the offender. Yea, the victim needs to know that she played a part in how easily she was victimized by the offender. The only way she will learn is if she actually understands that she could have avoided her victimization.

I wanna be nice about it but I don’t understand how you can have sex with so,wine over the course of 2 years and never see them naked. Surely, some sort of alarm bells should have been ringing in her head after the second time.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
you coli tranny chasing brehs would be flabbergasted if you found out the man you thought you was fukking was actually a whole woman

deception-betrayal.gif