Cam'ron & Jadakiss Begging People To Buy Tickets For They Show At The Apollo 2mor (NYC Is Foul)

Hostile

All Star
Daps
damn cam still not rapping at shows :what:
He admitted in the clip he forgot the lyrics. I'll give him a pass this time since he completely ignores his early work. The crowd probably knew he wasn't gonna perform it that's why they didn't bother getting hyped. Cam getting the :stopitslime: from his own borough.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He admitted in the clip he forgot the lyrics. I'll give him a pass this time since he completely ignores his early work. The crowd probably knew he wasn't gonna perform it that's why they didn't bother getting hyped. Cam getting the :stopitslime: from his own borough.

I've paid money to see this guy at least 3 times.....not including the summer jams he was at.

one time at whatever the venue is in timequare....can't remember what they call it now...but this MF bombed so bad he tried to spin on the sound engineer...they literally turned him into a trackstar n got ran out the building......only a couple songs in.....it was a mess....and we JUST bought a bottle.

Not getting any passes from me and he's in my top5. Terrible performer.