Cam'ron spitting fire on IG

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Yo, does anyone have this track from about a year or 2 ago?...he was spitting a verse on IG explaining the Big L situation basically saying it was L’s fault.

I think it was around the time a few people were criticizing Cam for showing up at L’s killer’s funeral.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yea when he ain't bullshyttin. It's crazy how this dude purposely put his arrogance over his talent. He intentionally bullshytted around in his prime years. All because he felt too good to display the talent he really had. Crazy shyt

and he was more successful going that route.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
UnsteadyPracticalAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea when he ain't bullshyttin. It's crazy how this dude purposely put his arrogance over his talent. He intentionally bullshytted around in his prime years. All because he felt too good to display the talent he really had. Crazy shyt :russ:

Killa :banderas:

Funny as fukk when you put it that way though :mjlol:

Cam still be flowin but he just be rapping over TERRIBLE production now a days and his shyt don't sound too fire over the beats :francis:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Why is GPBear dapping everyone's posts. He's supposed to be banned?:damn:

So they let this racist CAC back in (there are plenty of receipts) but won't even let the breh we won't even mention his name back in and this CAC's even worse.:dahell:

Trash site. Trash mods.:dead: