Can a man be cheated on if he has these qualities??

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
- Moderately good looking (7/10 or better)
- Good income ($75K or better)
- Elite d**k (top 1% of men)
- Honest/Loyal/Good Guy
- Average or better personality

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It's not about the man its about the woman and what she desires....some women want bad boys whilst others live in the moment.
The above applies to men too.

So you think a woman might risk losing elite d**k from a guy who checks the other boxes as well, for what she desires in the moment??

I'm not challenging, just wanting to get perspective.

frankster

Rookie
Daps
Yes...I have seen all types and kinds of men being left by women for all reasons and some times for no known reason

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Yes. If someone you feel you have a better emotional connection with comes along or comes back into your life, is think it would be easy to cheat.

Man could have everything listed, but just be a box checking placeholder if you're not feeling high at the thought of him.I

And some people are just habitual cheaters, they can't be helped.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
lol

the only thing stopping a woman from cheating on you is [them respecting you enough not to do it] really.

all of those intangibles listed aren't going to mean anything if she has her heart set on fukking around.

there r guys that have none of what U listed that can have their woman more loyal (than someone who has all of those thingss) just off how much more she respects them + is attracted to them.

having "good income" and "being a good guy" doesn't stop you from being a lame, boring, etc etc

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
There is no quality, income or lack thereof that prevents you from being cheated on. Also the cheater can’t realistically weigh any positives or negatives about you when they decide to cheat. Either they want to do it and don’t respect you or not.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Cheating isn't about the value of the partner but about the insecurities and lack of character of the cheater.

No matter how good you are, there is always somebody better or worse so a lot is relative.
If someone is going to cheat, it doesn't matter if they are with a prince or a pauper.

Hell I've seen people cheat b/c they perceived their partners as being better than them and wanted to humble them in their minds.

Humans are complicated.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
There's always someone "better" than you and if you're dating a woman who is only as loyal as her options, who knows what choices she will make if she meets a guy she deems better than you.