Can Anybody Tell Me How Hulk Hogan is Any Worst Than Ric Flair?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Eh you lost me including black people in saying stuff like what got Hoegan caught up. This thread feels like an indirect caping from a non black person.
This.

There's no equivalency in wrestling to what Hoegan got on tape saying. None. It wasn't kayfabe. It wasn't racist talk in the locker room. It wasn't an ill-advised gimmick from Russo. This was his honest thoughts laid up with another man's wife. This was his idea of pillow talk.

Exacerbated by the fact that his open racism being exposed was turned around and used to make him richer than he was before the event occurred.

He was rewarded by the system for getting caught being a piece of shyt.

When has that ever gone that way for someone with melanin? Not never. His lack of repercussion for what he did was effectively compounding the racism - the subtext of 'I get to do this and you can't even punish me for it' was worse than the bullshyt he said.

If the public doesn't reject him openly, what does anyone learn from this but that they can say whatever they want about us, get caught and it not only won't hurt them, but might actually help their lives? :martin:

Trying to whataboutism this is suspect as fukk. And trying to dirty the hands of everyone else because Hoegan was dirtied doesn't make the industry cleaner and doesn't help anyone.

fukk that leatherskinned piece of shyt, his drunk-driving ain't-learned-shyt son, and his bug-eyed, cultural-appropriating daughter he desperately wants to fukk. Whole reason that shyt happened was latent rage that some black dude was running through that and he don't get to.

It's 2023 and folk tryna write Hulk Hogan redemption thinkpieces on a fukking hip-hop forum :snoop:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
This.

There's no equivalency in wrestling to what Hoegan got on tape saying. None. It wasn't kayfabe. It wasn't racist talk in the locker room. It wasn't an ill-advised gimmick from Russo. This was his honest thoughts laid up with another man's wife. This was his idea of pillow talk.

Exacerbated by the fact that his open racism being exposed was turned around and used to make him richer than he was before the event occurred.

He was rewarded by the system for getting caught being a piece of shyt.

When has that ever gone that way for someone with melanin? Not never. His lack of repercussion for what he did was effectively compounding the racism - the subtext of 'I get to do this and you can't even punish me for it' was worse than the bullshyt he said.

If the public doesn't reject him openly, what does anyone learn from this but that they can say whatever they want about us, get caught and it not only won't hurt them, but might actually help their lives? :martin:

Trying to whataboutism this is suspect as fukk. And trying to dirty the hands of everyone else because Hoegan was dirtied doesn't make the industry cleaner and doesn't help anyone.

fukk that leatherskinned piece of shyt, his drunk-driving ain't-learned-shyt son, and his bug-eyed, cultural-appropriating daughter he desperately wants to fukk. Whole reason that shyt happened was latent rage that some black dude was running through that and he don't get to.

It's 2023 and folk tryna write Hulk Hogan redemption thinkpieces on a fukking hip-hop forum :snoop:
Who's talking about redemption?

I'm saying why does Ric Flair still get to be all up in the videos dancing?

If you're going to get rid of one, get rid of them BOTH

That's my point, dumbass:stopitslime:

And I'd argue Rick Flair literally abusing Teddy Long is worst than talking shyt when you don't think anybody is watching.

Like I said, lots of folks, even other Black folks do that about us.

Ric Flair used his power to harass and try to destroy & diminish a Black man, yet the Migos and all these NFL players get in the videos dancing with that motherfukker & Tony Khan gets to pay him all kinds of money. :comeon:
:childplease: that's not what you meant.

You sus
That's exactly what I meant, motherfukker.

Don't tell me what I meant :heh:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Hogan shyt was world wide.... not as many people as you think have seen the Teddy Long video ( some wrestling fans don't even watch shoot interviews like that). I feel like most people just don't know honestly.. fukk Flair though... nobody is really on Him like that on this site. Most mentions of flair I see is about him dying in the ring for trying to wrestle again anyway :yeshrug:

I remember seeing the vid yrs ago. But was Teddy really pushing it like that? From what I remember he kind of mentioned it in passing.. doesn't make it right at all though

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Eh you lost me including black people in saying stuff like what got Hoegan caught up. This thread feels like an indirect caping from a non black person.

Yeah that was sus af. My parents never told me that behind closed doors. There are certain types of people you don't hang around with in general not race related. Definitely some caping shyt.. Hulkkk Hoegan street team tryna test the waters to see if they can run som damage control

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Also the dude that Hoegan was calling the hard ER was more racially ambiguous than Vin Diesel... I wish I knew how to post pics on here. But if he felt that way about a dude who looked fukking white anyway just imagine how he feels about other black people. This isn't me defending flair.. just pointing out that HulKKK is on some next level shyt

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah that was sus af. My parents never told me that behind closed doors. There are certain types of people you don't hang around with in general not race related. Definitely some caping shyt.. Hulkkk Hoegan street team tryna test the waters to see if they can run som damage control
Dude, there's literal songs called "Akata" sung by Africans about their parents telling them to stay away from us :heh:

Like I said, we know about that shyt.

I'm not trying to be on some diaspora wars shyt, that wasn't my intentions, but come on now, don't play stupid

What I asked was SIMPLE.

Why is there no backlash for Khan hiring Flair & rappers & NFL players associating with this motherfukker, who's done all kinds of foul shyt, but Hogan's persona non-grata?

If you're going to get rid of one, get rid of both, simple. :yeshrug:

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Dude, there's literal songs called "Akata" sung by Africans about their parents telling them to stay away from us :heh:

Like I said, we know about that shyt.

I'm not trying to be on some diaspora wars shyt, that wasn't my intentions, but come on now, don't play stupid

What I asked was SIMPLE.

Why is there no backlash for Khan hiring Flair & rappers & NFL players associating with this motherfukker, who's done all kinds of foul shyt, but Hogan's persona non-grata?

If you're going to get rid of one, get rid of both, simple. :yeshrug:

I don't listen to african music like that to have ever heard that. But yeah some Africans do have that mentality, experienced it first hand.

But like I said in the other post, I doubt The migos and NFL players are watching Teddy Long shoot interviews. I'm sure they've never seen or heard of this shyt. My sister who is older than me and has been watching wrestling for over 30yrs never seen it until I brought it to her attention. There's alot of wrestling fans that don't pay attention to shoot interviews and just watch the actual wrestling shows to be entertained.

It's not like it was picked up by any news outlets. Like I said the Hogan shyt was everywhere. Look what happened to Tessa Blanchard that was all over the place too... she still doesn't have a job. The aren't condemning Ric Flair simply because they just don't know about it im assuming.

Look at how the plane ride from hell is looked at now. I saw that story yrs ago with everyone telling it jokingly (flair shyt and all) and there was no backlash (although little) until it was on a documentary in 2023.

Someone in this very thread didn't even know about Andre being racist. Alot of this shyt isn't well known. And as far as Tony Khan... I dont fukk with him anyway