Can I still grow taller?

OZZYot

BOSS
Daps
I'm 19 years old and was wondering if there is any sort of exercise/routine that i can undergo to increase my height.

Also if this is possible, I am particularly interested to know if anyone has managed to grow around this age.

:feedme:Please do feel inclined to inform of this.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Had a friend from HS hit a growth spurt at 21yo. Went from 5'8 to about 6'1. Never seen anything like it. Rumors spread later he was on HGH and other AAS. Didn't care to validate, but he did go from a Kyrie hairline to completely bald in the process.:ehh:

Food for thought. :manny:

Sylar

Pro
Daps
its all dependent on your genetics and diet. I grew 2 inches from 19 and 21 years old. I was doing nothing but exercising and sleeping during those years to fight off depression. I didnt even notice it until I bumped into nikkas who were the same height as me 3 years prior and were now shorter than me :ooh:.

then I remembered those back pains and knee stretch marks were likely from the sudden increase in height. Havent grown since though.

you might be lucky or not depending on your fam genetics. Ive heard of rare cases where brehs grew slightly at age 25.....but most people stop growing by 18 :yeshrug:

I wouldnt worry much unless u a midget or Kevin Hart's size.