can marijuana go bad?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
moms just called me talking about she's moving and wants to know what to do with old books and VHS tapes. Said she wanted to know what to do with $200 worth of marijuana that she took from under my bed when I was 17, a nikka is in his mid 20s now. I had always thought she threw that shyt in the trash, I coulda got killed over that shyt man,seriously dumbass bytch. Anyway, that's all water under the bridge....

Is this shyt still good?

:aicmon:

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
If it was stored in a sealed bag and not moldy, it should be cool. It won't be as potent though.

What strain is it, by the way? :dwillhuh:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
If it was stored in a sealed bag and not moldy, it should be cool. It won't be as potent though.

What strain is it, by the way? :dwillhuh:

I had em all in bottled caps selling them at $5 a bottle. So they should be air tight....but 03 was a long ass time ago :(

I don't even smoke or sell weed anymore haven't since like 05'

I'd probably give it to my mans or make brownies with them (since I've never tried that)

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
sell that mouldy shyt and buy yourself some fresh green

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had em all in bottled caps selling them at $5 a bottle. So they should be air tight....but 03 was a long ass time ago :(

I don't even smoke or sell weed anymore haven't since like 05'

I'd probably give it to my mans or make brownies with them*(since I've never tried that)

:scusthov:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
the only way to smoke old weed is in a bong.
just light it. what are you scared of? people smoke that spice shyt and some of it is hot pink and smells like old lady perfume.
natural old herb isnt gonna harm you.