Can we all agree Romo is among the best commentators the speak in a mic..

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I feel like there's two major categories of commentators. There are the ones that are okay, then there are those trash people like Dan Fouts that are so bad you notice them being trash.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LOL at the people shytting on him, he replaced Phil Simms, who was as monotone and boring an announcer as they come.

I don't like Nantz but Romo's excitement of the game rubs off on him, which makes the game much more fun to watch.

Oh, and even though he would be a great DC or OC, there's no way he would leave a cushy job where he's the top announcer and probably gets paid as well as a head coach.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
hes very adept, no doubting that

he needs to chill with coaching from the box, did it all game during Ravens-Chargers. but aside from that hes good, has enthusiam and knowledge
Yeah he is getting praise from damn near everybody and getting called the best in the business. He should definitely change his strategy. Good advice brah.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
LOL at the people shytting on him, he replaced Phil Simms, who was as monotone and boring an announcer as they come.

I don't like Nantz but Romo's excitement of the game rubs off on him, which makes the game much more fun to watch.

Oh, and even though he would be a great DC or OC, there's no way he would leave a cushy job where he's the top announcer and probably gets paid as well as a head coach.

which side of the ball would you rather have him on? :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Romo might already be the GOAT NFL commentator honestly. His knowledge+enthusiasm to be calling every game makes him a must listen. nikka knows what the offense is gonna do more than defensive coordinators :mjlol::wow:
righttttt like they'll break huddle and he'll call it before they even lineup

haven't enjoyed a NFL commentator like this possibly ever. Besides Madden of course but I was young. NBA has/have decent ones the but NFL ones have always been trash.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
righttttt like they'll break huddle and he'll call it before they even lineup

haven't enjoyed a NFL commentator like this possibly ever. Besides Madden of course but I was young. NBA has/have decent ones the but NFL ones have always been trash.

Calls the audibles/checks immediately too :wow:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
By your logic only people who have won a Superbowl should coach but somehow people who haven't won a chip have still been able to be great coaches. See how your argument is stupid now? Let's flip it to NBA, Jordan won 6 rings but is a horrible GM but Jerry West who had a trash finals record is a Savage at being a GM. Do you need more examples or do you rest your garbage case?

I never said Romo couldn't be a great coach, you completely missed the point. We're talking about him making huge mistakes in either in the playoffs, or clutch situations. I don't know where he stacks up among other great QBs of the era, but perception is reality and his major fukk ups are more memorable than his victories. There's a reason people don't say the same thing about say Rivers, or Manning or any elite QB of the '00s.

But Romo might be a good head coach, he might not. All these guys are watching film and it's not like the Patriots are pulling out new tricks. It's one thing to know what a team is likely to run, but it's another to be able to stop it.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
He’s the best color commentator since Madden, BUT Romo only has to be better than Sims (trash) Collinsworth (stinky trash) and Spider 2 Y banana. :yeshrug: