Can we finally stop with this “Curry is just a shooter” bs?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry is constantly called a GOAT shooter but is not given respect for his all around game.

He’s an elite offensive player with impact comparable to the very greatest players of the game.

Curry’s an average on-ball defender but he’s a good team defender, has great hands, is great in the lane, and is a good rebounder. He’s not a bad defender, it’s just pointless because he has Klay who is a straight up elite defender

How is being put in the top 5 or even the top 1 of all players not acknowledging his all around game? Shooting is his most notable attribute and he is the GOAT at it so it stands out but no one acts like he is just a shooter. It's kinda like people still harping on the Air shyt with Mike years after he stopped doing all that shyt. Or people harping on Bron's playmaking and questioning his scoring skillset as he prepares to enter the top 3 in all time scoring.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is being put in the top 5 or even the top 1 of all players not acknowledging his all around game? Shooting is his most notable attribute and he is the GOAT at it so it stands out but no one acts like he is just a shooter. It's kinda like people still harping on the Air shyt with Mike years after he stopped doing all that shyt. Or people harping on Bron's playmaking and questioning his scoring skillset as he prepares to enter the top 3 in all time scoring.

Because people tend to underrate and devalue Steph’s ability as an overall player because his low ego, willingness to play off-ball, and accommodating for Durant the past couple years.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because people tend to underrate and devalue Steph’s ability as an overall player because his low ego, willingness to play off-ball, and accommodating for Durant the past couple years.

People actually give him props for those things in addition to his greatness as a player. That is still not telling me how a consensus top 5 player's overall game is not being acknowledged.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Young is from the Nash and Curry school of below the rim finishing. Once he strengthens his core he’ll be a damn good finisher.

56% at the rim on 333 attempts as an undersized rookie
I don't see it. Besides his lack of athleticism I've seen so many attempts where he's tossed up pathetic bullshyt at the rim. Take away fast breaks and open garbage time me looks and it's hard to see how his finishing could be much worse.