Can we stop with this Giannis is a top 5 player nonsense now?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
At least until he develops a jumper / offensive game? (Though he hit a couple big ones today)

all this nikka does is drive to the right and euro step. Maybe its just the pressure of the playoffs but he hasnt shown shyt. Been arguing with ppl that Steph is better than him for the last couple months and now the proof is in the pudding. Anthony Davis is still better than Giannis as well.

1 Durant
2 Leonard
3 James
4 Curry
5 Harden

The series is not over yet but I aint hearing no more of that talk. nikka need to learn to hit his free throws as well

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I’d take him over Harden but there’s some truth to this. He has to work on his game outside of the paint.
i'm not gonna front like i watched bucks games during the regular season, but during the playoffs its been the same thing every time. I've watched him very clsoely and havent been impressed. On top of that, the missed FT's are :picard:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Raptors just collapsing their defense on him. His issue is no in between game he's still a line drive transition player. His back to the basket game isn't good. Still don't know what his counter move is. I thought he was a decent shooter but maybe fatigue or playoff pressure is getting onto him.