Can we talk about Made in Abyss?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was watching it and enjoyed...until I started noticing the pedo bait and had to let it go

Shame

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
i got over the character designs halfway through, story gets amazing........

Manga is impossible to read though which is ashame

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
i got over the character designs halfway through, story gets amazing........

Manga is impossible to read though which is ashame

Nah all the penis references and the piss and naked kids shyt is shown in an uncomfortable way

Like Digimon showed the kids bare when they digivolved in Tamera but MIA gave me a funny feeling

I looked that shyt up and other ppl felt the same way

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Nah all the penis references and the piss and naked kids shyt is shown in an uncomfortable way

Like Digimon showed the kids bare when they digivolved in Tamera but MIA gave me a funny feeling

meh, didnt strike me as any more offensive than an shounen sexualizing middle school girls.

I mean i get it, the character designs are more childish than somthing like Naruto or One Piece but all those shows are about children

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
meh, didnt strike me as any more offensive than an shounen sexualizing middle school girls.

I mean i get it, the character designs are more childish than somthing like Naruto or One Piece but all those shows are about children

Supposedly in the manga it’s worse
But I ain’t checking :hubie:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

I dropped mia it was just too :scust:

Lmao you mean Digimon frontiers? The part where they became the digimons. I wanna rewatch that series again. They were in the process of changing..that's why they looked nude..just like when sailor moon would change into a sailor scout.

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
I dropped mia it was just too :scust:

Lmao you mean Digimon frontiers? The part where they became the digimons. I wanna rewatch that series again. They were in the process of changing..that's why they looked nude..just like when sailor moon would change into a sailor scout.
Nah tamera when they biomerged for mega

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm not going to lie I had no idea digimon tamera was either :pachaha:
Digimon Tamers was a classic show and is much better than Made in Abyss IMO. Its leagues above the other seasons of digimon

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I'm not going to lie I had no idea digimon tamera was either :pachaha:
Digimon Tamers was a classic show and is much better than Made in Abyss IMO. Its leagues above the other seasons of digimon

Man said Digimon tamera :russ:

I had no business watching digimon tamera, I mean tamers! ... as a kid .The theme and story went way over my head. After coming back to it, the story was insane. I found out the creaters of texhnolyxe and serial experiment lain made Digimon tamers. Makes total sense as to why the show was dark.

"Takatomon" :mjcry: