Candace Owens kicked out of restaurant, white kids yelling 'F-ck White Supremacy' in her face

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
”Candy” is not black ... she is a c00n ... you ..“nikkas” ...look pathetic claiming this piece of trash as one of your own ..Be the same nikkas arguing tooth and nail that a biracial person is not “really black” yet they call this sambo kinfolk and feel uncomfortable about her getting pressed for being a bootlicker :hhh:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Candace Owens does not hate the fact she’s black. She is in this for the MONEY. She was a liberal and got into debt, sued a school for racial discrimination won the lawsuit and then switched to this conservative schill you see.

She’s a hustler.

She's a charlatan.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
People would be better off ignoring these alt-eight trolls because they live for this kind of reaction. Now she gets to go to the alt-right base and use this to fuel their bullshyt. Had they initially ignored them they would've tried to engage then they could've just out then in their place and kept it moving. These people in the video are just opposite sides of the same coin.
Ah yes, when I have a problem I just ignore it until it goes away because that’s how things work. It definitely doesn’t cause it to fester and get worse over time as I try to repress its existence.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ah yes, when I have a problem I just ignore it until it goes away because that’s how things work. It definitely doesn’t cause it to fester and get worse over time as I try to repress its existence.
The problem isn't Candace Owens. She's just a troll deflecting from the problem. The problem is the system that's she's trolling to deflect from. You already know that don't you white man? You're trolling too.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The problem isn't Candace Owens. She's just a troll deflecting from the problem. The problem is the system that's she's trolling to deflect from. You already know that don't you white man? You're trolling too.
How am I trolling by saying we shouldn’t ignore the alt-right, because that’s what got Trump elected in the first place? :stopitslime:

The system as well as all the trolls who got Trump elected are both problems. These media shills feed people propaganda on a daily basis that brainwashes large sectors of the population and reinforces their belief in the system. Base and Superstructure.

If it wasn’t for the base, it would be significantly easier to make social progress, but these Candace Owen types reinforce pathetic tropes that override any reasoning and turn political parties into rabid, fervent animalistic hordes capable of being bent to the will of oligarchs that promote white supremacism in order to keep their withered bony clutches around their absurd amounts of power.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
How am I trolling by saying we shouldn’t ignore the alt-right, because that’s what got Trump elected in the first place? :stopitslime:

The system as well as all the trolls who got Trump elected are both problems. These media shills feed people propaganda on a daily basis that brainwashes large sectors of the population and reinforces their belief in the system. Base and Superstructure.

If it wasn’t for the base, it would be significantly easier to make social progress, but these Candace Owen types reinforce pathetic tropes that override any reasoning and turn political parties into rabid, fervent animalistic hordes capable of being bent to the will of oligarchs that promote white supremacism in order to keep their withered bony clutches around their absurd amounts of power.
I didn't say ignore the alt right, I said ignore the trolls. Especially powerless c00ns who are just getting where they fit in. This chic is only if use to th alt-right because she gets attention. Tell me, what good comes of shouting this chic down and pulling a stunt like this? I've already explained how I think that this video actually plays right into her hands.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
That’s going to be one of a fukking tab when that gets cashed in. When a Democrat wins 2020... then what she gonna do?

That right wing media audience never seems to go away. During the Clinton years, Rush Limbaugh was pulling in 20 million listeners per episode. Fox News crushed other 24 news networks during the Clinton, Bush, and Obama eras. She can still c00n for cash regardless of who is in office.