Candace Owens: "Ukraine wasn't a thing until 1988; was created by the Russians"

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Candace Owens is playing a very dangerous game now. Cant say I care...i just hope she doesnt ask for Black people's sympathy when she empowered the interests of literal traitors, fascists, and criminals as their useful idiot when the shyt eventually hits the fan for her. Cause her white racist MAGA fanbase will throw her to the wolves with the quickness.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This is the same thing she does on race. Display stunning stupidity and that she doesn’t read…anything. Why even respond? If you point out Ukrainians have been fighting for independence for hundreds of years, she’s just going to say she’s referring to something else. It’s a nonstop shell game.

This is why there is no point discussing shyt with people who are making fake arguments. Putin is literally bombing children and she’s arguing he is fighting for hearts and minds? Stop it.
Folks like Candace Owens just want to see the world burn.

Tucker Carlson is the same way. Is it any wonder why the Russian Media is treating him like he's the second coming of
David Brinkley?

Sad times.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Candace Owens is playing a very dangerous game now. Cant say I care...i just hope she doesnt ask for Black people's sympathy when she empowered the interests of literal traitors, fascists, and criminals as their useful idiot when the shyt eventually hits the fan for her. Cause her white racist MAGA fanbase will throw her to the wolves with the quickness.

The nazi cac who shot up a mosque in New Zealand killing like 30 worshipers spoke highly of Candace Owens and recited her drivel.