Canelo vs GGG III Sep 17th (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Both dudes looked weathered. Definitely not used to seeing GGG be that gun-shy. You're right about Canelo and Bivol too. Moving up in weight and taking shots that you can't get out of the way of while the other dude makes it look easy can be taxing physically and mentally.

Canelo is tough as hell and has a chin, but I'm a firm believer that you can get into certain fights that take something off of you no matter how strong your will is. After not looking like his normal self in this fight and then taking some time off it's going to be really interesting to see what his next move is.

And for GGG, I'd rather see him hang them up sooner than later rather than sticking around.
GGG is still a middleweight champion. i dont like the idea of him going back down and defending his belts. Man has a legendary chin. I dont want to see it be his first line of defense. Canelo though has to be careful on how he moves. 175 is not the move and his body is breaking down among other things.

ElMasChingon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Canelo won’t fight Benavidez, should Benavidez fight GGG instead??
Let’s say Benavidez KO’s GGG, Canelo has no choice but to fight Benavidez. Fans will be clamoring even more for that fight

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If Canelo won’t fight Benavidez, should Benavidez fight GGG instead??
Let’s say Benavidez KO’s GGG, Canelo has no choice but to fight Benavidez. Fans will be clamoring even more for that fight
I wouldn't be surprised to see little g catch benavidez. Canelo is all wrong for him cause he's short, fast, and strong. But most importantly he's got a great defense. So little g can't afford to sit down on his punches with canelo.

Benavidez doesn't have Canelo power or defense. Little g will be able to touch him consistently. And David has never felt that kind of power. David needs accumulation to hurt little g. Little g only needs one shot to hurt David. It's a good fight.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Both GGG and Canelo been in the game for a long time. Their fighting age is very old

The thing that surprised me the most was how GGG accepted the defeat. That was the major disappointment.

And Canelo looked good but not great. I liked that he is asking for Bibok again though I'd much rather see Beterbiev vs Bivol.

And ALL these other fighters better stop looking for a Canelo payday and fight each other.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm a GGG fan..I let it be known I was not happy with what I saw from him. Easily the first really bad GGG fight I have ever seen. The weight, the age. Whatever he look really past it. Now Canelo clearly won this fight. But he didn't look good. He looked like he is declining big time. That bivol fight probably put more mileage on him than we think. Its worse because he is the younger man. It just made for an overall bad fight.
You think Canelo decides to ever run it back with Bivol, (maybe at 168) or he's going to steer clear of him?