Canibus - Make Up - Produced By Domingo

Rip_K

Rookie
Daps
"There is a story to this song. This song was actually a song we were unsure about when Canibus recorded it bc it would go over peoples heads it was done for Full Spectrum Dominance 2 but not released and for Full Spectrum Dominance 3 I listened to it again and understood the angle Canibus went in.
"Make Up" is for all those people who put on make up to look good for society to make themselves look good on the outside whether it is those snap filters or flossing with "stacks" to have people think your doing it... That is all Make up...Check it." - Domingo

Deep track, my fav on the ep.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"There is a story to this song. This song was actually a song we were unsure about when Canibus recorded it bc it would go over peoples heads it was done for Full Spectrum Dominance 2 but not released and for Full Spectrum Dominance 3 I listened to it again and understood the angle Canibus went in.
"Make Up" is for all those people who put on make up to look good for society to make themselves look good on the outside whether it is those snap filters or flossing with "stacks" to have people think your doing it... That is all Make up...Check it." - Domingo

Deep track, my fav on the ep.

Yo Canibus. Make a video for one of the songs from the new EP.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
New canibus ha ha ha Clueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

For all party's dial 718-434........ clue clue

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
One of the most talented and biggest disappointments in Hip Hop History.

Like this song tho and respect his skill.