Car drives into ocean in Virginia Beach...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

This car went thru like two or three barricades to reach the pier. This happened Saturday morning. Yesterday they reported that the car is 17 feet below surface and upside down, but isn't yet recoverable because of the ocean and how it's swaying with the tide...

RIP to whoever thought this was the way to solve their problems...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They said they didnt find the driver or the car... :childplease:

Whoever it was they probably lost a shyt ton of money or something...:dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
They said they didnt find the driver or the car... :childplease:

Whoever it was they probably lost a shyt ton of money or something...:dead:
They found the car, it's 1000 feet offshore and 17 feet down, resting on something. But it's rocking and swaying, and the currents this time of year are violent, so they can't take it out. One of these articles says they broke like 3 lines the other day trying to reach it...

I'm more afraid of water/the ocean than anything in life. That shyt so strong and powerful...

They don't know yet if it was just the driver or there were other people inside. They just released that they have narrowed it down to who they believe it is, based on a missing person report...

That’s so sad..and I’m assuming that’s a pretty slow torturous death..which makes it even more heartbreaking
It's terrible. I'm not a water expert, but how slow could it be in theory? I would think it's quite painful but a pretty rapid death, because your car is immediately flooded with water. The pressure of the water probably bursts a few windows, but you can't get the door open. So it's like, your chance of survival in this situation, if you have immediate regret, is so slim and down to seconds...

Are you more able to survive if you have your windows down and no seat belt on? How long can you hold your breath, can you see, because all that water is rushing you. And it's hard and violent, and the car went upside down, so you have to have your bearings about you to navigate out from that position...

All that said, I would guess it's a pretty quick death right, but maybe someone else would know better...

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
They found the car, it's 1000 feet offshore and 17 feet down, resting on something. But it's rocking and swaying, and the currents this time of year are violent, so they can't take it out. One of these articles says they broke like 3 lines the other day trying to reach it...

I'm more afraid of water/the ocean than anything in life. That shyt so strong and powerful...

They don't know yet if it was just the driver or there were other people inside. They just released that they have narrowed it down to who they believe it is, based on a missing person report...

It's terrible. I'm not a water expert, but how slow could it be in theory? I would think it's quite painful but a pretty rapid death, because your car is immediately flooded with water. The pressure of the water probably bursts a few windows, but you can't get the door open. So it's like, your chance of survival in this situation, if you have immediate regret, is so slim and down to seconds...

Are you more able to survive if you have your windows down and no seat belt on? How long can you hold your breath, can you see, because all that water is rushing you. And it's hard and violent, and the car went upside down, so you have to have your bearings about you to navigate out from that position...

All that said, I would guess it's a pretty quick death right, but maybe someone else would know better...

Yea you may be right..I’m just going off what I would see in car crash into water scenes in movies, which I don’t know if they accurate or not ..where the person usually fighting to get out while the car kinda slowly filling up..all while the car still kinda sinking further and further down

It may be just a few seconds..but I’d assume you are literally seeing everything come to an end right in front of you

Unlike a lot of the other ways people do it..where it seems more instant

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yea you may be right..I’m just going off what I would see in car crash into water scenes in movies, which I don’t know if they accurate or not ..where the person usually fighting to get out while the car kinda slowly filling up..all while the car still kinda sinking further and further down

It may be just a few seconds..but I’d assume you are literally seeing everything come to an end right in front of you

Unlike a lot of the other ways people do it..where it seems more instant
It's an unenviable position. There are a couple bridges and tunnels that connect Virginia Beach and Norfolk, to Hampton and Newport News, and I used to hate traveling those bridges, multiple cars fall off that mf each year. Mostly speeders or people driving dumb. Always had a fear of falling over the rails...

I don't know how accurate the movies are either but I feel like it'd be a pretty quick death. Very few people survive those crashes, a lot of 18-wheelers go over in that area too...