Car insurance refuses to pay for car repairs after accident

Daps
Except you can't prove the rental agreement he got was from the people driving 🤐

he said there is noticeable damage on the car. you think the other driver is going to turn the rental in with noticeable damage and not say "OP hit me" :comeon:

all his insurance company has to do is contact the rental customer (idk why the rental wouldn't have contacted them first tbh, they might have already talked to the other driver if the rental company asked them to cover the damage). the customer is going to spill their guts otherwise they are going to be charged for the rental damage. then is OP has collision coverage, it's going to kick in.

the biggest issue is proving that the damage came from the accident. that has nothing to do with the other driver and more so to do with a mechanic.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
he said there is noticeable damage on the car. you think the other driver is going to turn the rental in with noticeable damage and not say "OP hit me" :comeon:

all his insurance company has to do is contact the rental customer (idk why the rental wouldn't have contacted them first tbh, they might have already talked to the other driver if the rental company asked them to cover the damage). the customer is going to spill their guts otherwise they are going to be charged for the rental damage. then is OP has collision coverage, it's going to kick in.

the biggest issue is proving that the damage came from the accident. that has nothing to do with the other driver and more so to do with a mechanic.

Someone that got hit. In a rental.. that did damage to the rental.. and just gave the rental agreement... Come on now. Regardless, op has liability insurance.. It doesn't cover his vehicle 😂

Daps
Someone that got hit. In a rental.. that did damage to the rental.. and just gave the rental agreement... Come on now. Regardless, op has liability insurance.. It doesn't cover his vehicle 😂

i don't see where he says he only has liability. if he only had liability the insurance wouldn't even be asking him for other proof. they would just say you don't have the proper coverage :snoop: you really aren't paying attention lol. ima let you have it