Car lowbeam help

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So i got a new(ish) car and decided to switch out the lights because I wasn’t satisfied with the current ones.

Managed to get them swapped with a brighter H11 light but one of them blew… like completely popped.

I had the spare bulb but when i replaced it with the spare, the low beam light for that side would not come on.

Ok… not entirely surprised

But then, I noticed the DRL/fog lights for the passenger side went off as well (the loveam on that side works fine). Then I noticed one of the rear tail lights wasn’t completely working either, as well. The reverse and break lights work, high beams work, hazard lights, etc., just those.

I tried checking the fuses but it’s not really specific (the fuse map literally just says left high beam and right high beam. There isn’t anything like rear tail lights, Daytime running lights, fog lights, etc.

There is Left/Right LED light spots but there weren’t fuses in them as well as RGB). The fuses I did check didn’t have that “break” i was told to look for.

Anyway, I tried going to the auto store for help/fuses but Of course, they was closed. I plan on going in the morning, but does anyone have any clue what it could be?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Something seems way off with your wiring and relay setup. I’d just go to a mechanic.

Did you ever get it figured out?