LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I like OP thread

I rewatch this A LOT and I've realized Carl really was a hoe ass mutafukka. And I despise this show

I can't even count how many times he was bytched on that show.

Got an annoying as neighbor hitting on his daughter. He did nothing!!!!!

Got an annoying ass neighbor that always breaking his shyt. Once again he did nothing.!!!!!!
Stupid mutafukka always destroying his shyt and his fat fonky ass always want to hop headfirst in participating in an experiment when asked. Just dumb as a mutafukka !!!!! Steve put a hole in his roof and I think drove that nut ass Volkswagen into his living room.

Nagging Ass Sister In Law and her fukking brat ass son and his shag/mullet or whatever the fukk that was.

Mom's wearing that same nightgown breathing down his neck. Ungrateful fukk couldn't even give his mom's money to buy some decent clothes.

fukking Judy was the only one to get the fukk. Brawd went upstairs and never returned.

His Hoe ass son Eddie and dumb ass friends Waldo and Weasel. And he was tall and dumb just like his fukking father. Always whining and bytching!!! "But dadddddd I want to hang with my friends" . And all 3 of them negros haircut game was yee. ESPECIALLY Waldo that chilli bowl fade was atrocious! The fukk is you doing fam?

And Laura was a big fukking bust down and pass around all them huff ass dudes she was messing with from Ted and that yee ass fade to that one Power Rangers dude that stayed pop, locking and dropping it in the 90s. She had a new dude every episode. If this was real life she probably be on Bissonnett in Houston, Figueroa Blvd or Chef in New Orleans catching dates. How in the fukk you going to be a police and can't even police your own household.

fukk Carl
:mjlol: damn breh lol

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps