Casanova 2x Pleads Guilty to Racketeering And Narcotics Trafficking Conspiracies

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I just spoke to her, she was there from 2002-2006, she said they made the STAR like the year before she graduated. She was in Humanities. I had it reversed, she's actually 2 years older than you.

Yeah she said she was in the second to last OG Erasmus graduating class. After 07 is when they revamped the school. I don't know if you know King Facts, but she's cool with him. He went there at the same timeframe too.

I may know the dude, but I can't connect the person to the name. The name sounds familiar
Even though its crazy, I miss Erasmus lol. The area was lit, the metal detectors, the 1000 security guards in the building lol

And one of the best spots to get Caribbean food in NYC

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I may know the dude, but I can't connect the person to the name. The name sounds familiar
Even though its crazy, I miss Erasmus lol. The area was lit, the metal detectors, the 1000 security guards in the building lol

And one of the best spots to get Caribbean food in NYC
Lol facts, Erasmus was mad fun even though it was bad

I went to Walt Whitman in Junior High and it seems like all the bad kids from there ended up at Erasmus. It was also wild seeing kids transform from being quiet good kids into gang members literally over the summer.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lol facts, Erasmus was mad fun even though it was bad

I went to Walt Whitman in Junior High and it seems like all the bad kids from there ended up at Erasmus. It was also wild seeing kids transform from being quiet good kids into gang members literally over the summer.

Yeah for me, only like 5 or 6 people from my junior high came with me to my HS

I went the opposite way. When I went to high school, I turned into a mini John Henrick Clarke lol. Always in the library Reading books from Elijah Muhammad to Frances Cress Welsing to Ivan Van Sertima