CASTLEVANIA HARMONY OF DESPAIR IS BACK:BLESSED:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Before we begin let me say I have both an XboxONE and PS4 so let’s nip those”Xbox players celebrating playing old titles:flabbynsick:” in the bud early

This is all about what this forum is truly about at its heart PIFF GAMES and if you never played this online with others then now is as good a time as any to get involved.The fact that it’s Backwards Compatible now is a blessing from
Konami:mjcry:

Castlevania+grind+loot :ohlawd:

If you are an 80’s baby like myself then you know what this series is all about Konami at its finest. Add the online and you playing for hours brehs:blessed:

And if you really about this Castlevania life then you know real brehs crack whips with the Belmont’s fukk Soma and Alucard all them cosmics and powers AINT shyt BELMONTS THE REAL DOPE SINCE SIMON:myman:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
MichaelOnXBL..but I can’t recover my save?

Okay I see you online and in order to recover your save you have to make sure you upload your save from the Xbox 360 cloud what I did was turned on my Xbox360 started up HOD and made sure I loaded my previous save and made sure I had the cloud uploads ON and then bought an item made sure it saved on the 360 and then turned on my ONE fired up HOD on the ONE and then on the title screen press the back/select and start at the same time which should bring up the 360 menu on the ONE it will ask you to sign out in order to access the hard drive there should be an option to sync your game click yes and BOOM

Still need that Retro Armor for Jonathan:lupe:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Okay I see you online and in order to recover your save you have to make sure you upload your save from the Xbox 360 cloud what I did was turned on my Xbox360 started up HOD and made sure I loaded my previous save and made sure I had the cloud uploads ON and then bought an item made sure it saved on the 360 and then turned on my ONE fired up HOD on the ONE and then on the title screen press the back/select and start at the same time which should bring up the 360 menu on the ONE it will ask you to sign out in order to access the hard drive there should be an option to sync your game click yes and BOOM
shyt, my 360 is out in AZ. I’ll nab it when I visit next month.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@Return of the Jedi I came across this on gamefaqs so you might not need your Xbox360

1. Launch the game
2. At title screen, press Back + Menu (aka Start + Select) to open the Xbox 360 menu
3. Select Manage Storage (this will end your session, choose YES)
4. Choose Saved Games
5. Hover over Castlevania HD and press X
6. Done!

Hope this works and you send me an invite if you want to play

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Return of the Jedi I came across this on gamefaqs so you might not need your Xbox360

1. Launch the game
2. At title screen, press Back + Menu (aka Start + Select) to open the Xbox 360 menu
4. Choose Saved Games
6. Done!

I created a new save. Do you think it will uave erased my save? I’ma try when I get back home

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

1. Launch the game
4. Choose Saved Games
6. Done!

Dude it didn't work. I think starting a new save fukked me. I'll try uploading it from my Xbox 360 next month, otherwise..I'm likely fukked. Griding all the way to end game will be nearly impossible, even with BC nobody is playing this anymore.

DonkeyPuncher718

Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Dude it didn't work. I think starting a new save fukked me. I'll try uploading it from my Xbox 360 next month, otherwise..I'm likely fukked. Griding all the way to end game will be nearly impossible, even with BC nobody is playing this anymore.

Nah bruh you are wrong I been playing a lot this weekend and there has been people online playing all levels I been farming chapter 10 online and always have been able to get 4 players each time