Castlevania:Lord of shadows. I'm mad late

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I haven't finished it, I'm only on Chapter 8 right now so take that as you will.

It is a straight up God of War clone combat wise and you already know that means lots of button mashing and QTE. I won't cap, I'm tired of god of war clones due to playing so many of them recently and how poor they are, and it also goes back to the point that God of War was cloned so much in the 7th generation. God of War combat is slow as shyt, spammy, has some very easy solution to problems (dodge all the time or constantly blocking/parrying), and they always have slow ass QTE's that you have to do perfectly or you get penalized by losing health or dying. On the topic of them being slow, they always have some grab button that allows you to insta-kill weak enemies which also has qte's and takes time, gives you invincibility frames and they always want you to execute enemies, again making shyt slow.

I will give the game credit though, as it goes on there's a lot of puzzles but they're easy as fukk but I won't lie, I was tired as shyt yesterday so I just looked them up online.

The game is still pretty though but the game has way too many cutscenes. There's a cutscene for one of your moves (the pink crystal), there's a cutscene for damn near every boss too.

If I beat the game, I'm never playing this shyt again though.

It's the story fam... the story was the best thing about the game and the boss fights....:wow:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It's the story fam... the story was the best thing about the game and the boss fights....:wow:
Been skipping the cutscenes if they're too long, I might watch it on YouTube. The story can't be the main part of a hack & slash like this, that's dumb

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I burnt a copy and played it, liked it but eventually my modded Xbox 360 bricked or something

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't finished it, I'm only on Chapter 8 right now so take that as you will.

It is a straight up God of War clone combat wise and you already know that means lots of button mashing and QTE. I won't cap, I'm tired of god of war clones due to playing so many of them recently and how poor they are, and it also goes back to the point that God of War was cloned so much in the 7th generation. God of War combat is slow as shyt, spammy, has some very easy solution to problems (dodge all the time or constantly blocking/parrying), and they always have slow ass QTE's that you have to do perfectly or you get penalized by losing health or dying. On the topic of them being slow, they always have some grab button that allows you to insta-kill weak enemies which also has qte's and takes time, gives you invincibility frames and they always want you to execute enemies, again making shyt slow.

I will give the game credit though, as it goes on there's a lot of puzzles but they're easy as fukk but I won't lie, I was tired as shyt yesterday so I just looked them up online.

The game is still pretty though but the game has way too many cutscenes. There's a cutscene for one of your moves (the pink crystal), there's a cutscene for damn near every boss too.

If I beat the game, I'm never playing this shyt again though.

Word of advice, avoid the sequel at all cost cause even though they've fixed some things, they've added more shyt that made the game WORSE than the first one in some aspects.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I just beat the game, it's big cap