CDC Says Travel Is Safe For Fully Vaccinated People, But Opposes Nonessential Trips

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've moved from April, to may, to June. More babble. :mjlol:
ive always said after the vaccine is reasonably out and widespread :yeshrug: and if i didnt, im saying that now. so it should be june

everyone can get it in april, give it through May to sink in, and thats it. if youre old or afraid after May, AFTER youve been vaccinated, then just fukkin lock yourself down

luckily there are republicans who are willing to actually lead on this, without worrying about running afoul of some fakkity CNN guidelines and left wing twitter condemnation. see you in a couple months :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
ive always said after the vaccine is reasonably out and widespread :yeshrug: and if i didnt, im saying that now. so it should be june

everyone can get it in april, give it through May to sink in, and thats it. if youre old or afraid after May, just fukkin lock yourself down

luckily there are republicans who are willing to actually lead on this, without worrying about running afoul of some fakkity CNN guidelines and left wing twitter condemnation. see you in a couple months :mjlol:
Less than 10% of Americans are vaccinated.

That's why you see recommendations about limiting nonessential travel and continued mask usage.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Less than 10% of Americans are vaccinated.

That's why you see recommendations about limiting nonessential travel and continued mask usage.

so we can have a rational conversation about who's at risk, and what actually constitutes an emergency versus what's unfortunately an "acceptable" level, or you can shoot for some fantasy world where no one has covid anywhere or ever

you think im just speaking for myself :dead: im not fukking talking about me. me and my opinion is irrelevant. this country is going to have a substantial clash/pushback about this once we hit june and most people have gotten the vaccine, and these fukking democrats cant justify these lockdowns anymore

wait for it :yeshrug:you're not going to convince a vaccinated america to wear masks and lock down

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
so we can have a rational conversation about who's at risk, and what actually constitutes an emergency versus what's unfortunately an "acceptable" level, or you can shoot for some fantasy world where no one has covid anywhere or ever

you think im just speaking for myself :dead: im not fukking talking about me. me and my opinion is irrelevant. this country is going to have a substantial clash/pushback about this once we hit june and most people have gotten the vaccine, and these fukking democrats cant justify these lockdowns anymore

wait for it :yeshrug:you're not going to convince a vaccinated america to wear masks and lock down
This country isn't going to do shyt. :mjlol:

And no one is even requesting what you claim. Just more idiotic nonsense you and your goobers talk about while not getting any play at the local pub. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if its safe, then why cant you go on a non-essential trip :beli: is it fukking safe or not?

i'm beyond tired of these cowards' reluctance to be straight with us, and treating us like fukking children. there's no need to listen to these idiots after May

open the country after everyone has access to the vaccine. this is an absolute farce

Have you ever read to the end of a post in your entire history on this forum? As is often true, the answer was there in the post you replied to:

The new guidance means, for example, that fully vaccinated grandparents can fly to visit their healthy grandkids without getting a COVID-19 test or self-quarantining as long as they follow other recommended measures while traveling, according to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky.

Obviously not everyone is going to be good about following those recommended measures, thus it is best that you only travel if necessary.

Not to mention that the vast majority of people aren't vaccinated yet.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
but you know what breh? we're just not gonna ever BE at zero covid :mindblown: that isnt going to happen. ever. are we really at the point where no one has the fukking balls or common sense to say that out loud?

my state has 250 people in the hospital, probably mostly over age 70, out of 3 million people. there are zero overwhelmed hospitals. every nurse watching them has been vaccinated

so how is that a state of emergency? at what point do we start acting like rational human beings and looking at the fukking numbers?

last year was awful. but its not last year anymore :mindblown: are we supposed to just keep pretending it is, forever?
i think now the problem is mutation. every infection is a chance for evolution. california now has something called "double mutant" covid. these new strains might make the vaccine less effective, so the goal still needs to be to stop having spikes. it is spiking in some states while not being as big a deal in others.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country isn't going to do shyt. :mjlol:

And no one is even requesting what you claim. Just more idiotic nonsense you and your goobers talk about while not getting any play at the local pub. :mjlol:
:russell: keep crying about masks. republicans are gonna embarrass the democrats on this, and im all for it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think now the problem is mutation. every infection is a chance for evolution. california now has something called "double mutant" covid. these new strains might make the vaccine less effective, so the goal still needs to be to stop having spikes. it is spiking in some states while not being as big a deal in others.
well i guess its a good thing that the survival rate is 99 percent if youre under 70 :yeshrug:

i dont know what to say

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we have 250 people in the hospital with covid in nevada. out of 3 million people

sure sounds like its going away to me :yeshrug:
It’s like that everywhere. The number of people in the hospital and icu is clearly the most important stat when it comes to this dumb shyt, but for some reason we are counting cases. Imagine if 3 years ago the news started reporting how many people tested positive for the flu. People would scratch their heads thinking wtf who cares

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s like that everywhere. The number of people in the hospital and icu is clearly the most important stat when it comes to this dumb shyt, but for some reason we are counting cases. Imagine if 3 years ago the news started reporting how many people tested positive for the flu. People would scratch their heads thinking wtf who cares
my fukking jaw hit the floor when i heard that was the actual stat :snoop: who would think that was the reality from listening to CNN and fauci?

250 people...out of 3 MILLION? :why: with the fukking vaccine out now? thats a "state of emergency"? how? why? :mindblown: