Celtics get booed off the court in Boston...Losston fans hold these L's

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
true, but he is their x-factor. they will need him to have a role like last year. he is their most athletic player and their biggest/longest wing defender. he should be playing just as many minutes as Tatum. if anyone should be a casualty it should be Hayward. he needs to be getting 18-20 mpg not 25. how Kyrie said the Lakers were so long...well thats how the Celts are when you put Brown in that lineup with Tatum.

I don't disagree that he needs to cut into the minutes of Hayward and Smart or Morris (Especially now that his shooting is coming back down to earth).

Reality with Hayward is I don't think he'll be close to his pre-injury form until at least next season. But the Celtics have a lot of money invested in him and know what he's capable of so they're gonna try to get a return on investment.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't disagree that he needs to cut into the minutes of Hayward and Smart or Morris (Especially now that his shooting is coming back down to earth).

Reality with Hayward is I don't think he'll be close to his pre-injury form until at least next season. But the Celtics have a lot of money invested in him and know what he's capable of so they're gonna try to get a return on investment.

I get part of his dilemma. and that is that Smart is a beast. hard to take minutes from him. but he really needs to play more PG. but then he dont want to squeeze out Rozier minutes. really he should be slotting Brown as SG as started then SF when Tatum takes breather and Rozier and Smart get to work. its all about rotation and like I said, Hayward should be the casualty here and I agree he wont be close to his old form this year. He needs offseason, another camp, everything. Kyrie isnt the problem though.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get part of his dilemma. and that is that Smart is a beast. hard to take minutes from him. but he really needs to play more PG. but then he dont want to squeeze out Rozier minutes. really he should be slotting Brown as SG as started then SF when Tatum takes breather and Rozier and Smart get to work. its all about rotation and like I said, Hayward should be the casualty here and I agree he wont be close to his old form this year. He needs offseason, another camp, everything. Kyrie isnt the problem though.

I think for Stevens he just has to ride the hot hand sometimes instead of sticking with a strict rotation all the time. The Lakers game was a prime example. Rozier & Brown were significantly outplaying Smart, Morris & Hayward yet they were on the bench down the stretch in the 4th quarter. I also think that hurts their confidence.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think for Stevens he just has to ride the hot hand sometimes instead of sticking with a strict rotation all the time. The Lakers game was a prime example. Rozier & Brown were significantly outplaying Smart, Morris & Hayward yet they were on the bench down the stretch in the 4th quarter. I also think that hurts their confidence.

imo, the Celtics are the all around best team in the East as far as roster. they are deeper than the Sixers and more talented than the Bucks or Raptors. would you agree?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imo, the Celtics are the all around best team in the East as far as roster. they are deeper than the Sixers and more talented than the Bucks or Raptors. would you agree?

Before the deadline, I would've said yes easily.

After the deadline, Sixers might be more talented on paper.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the deadline, I would've said yes easily.

After the deadline, Sixers might be more talented on paper.

Starting five yes, but that bench is subpar. Celtics have 3 guys on their bench that could start for a number of teams. No one on the Sixers should be starting anywhere. Only Ennis did in Memphis and Houston and that didnt work. J Simmons is barely a rotation player at this point.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Celtics been piling up L's lately :mjlit:

The situation with IT, you got Ainge comparing Bron to Trump...AD and his pops basically saying Fukk Boston. Hold that L Cacston fans :francis:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Starting five yes, but that bench is subpar. Celtics have 3 guys on their bench that could start for a number of teams. No one on the Sixers should be starting anywhere. Only Ennis did in Memphis and Houston and that didnt work. J Simmons is barely a rotation player at this point.
Mike Smith is very underrated. I see the Sixers being active during waivers