Certified Pre-Owned cars? Transmission about to fail...

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
That's what I'm used to. That's the color combo of my current vehicle.

I know that's probably not reasonable but it is what I'm looking for.
you could get any nice example with a silver exterior and raid the junkyard for the interior trim you want, i've copped entire cabins for $100

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Find a shop that takes carshield - they have a well deserved reputation of poor service not want to play claims but if you find the right spot that takes them it's gravy

I got one near me and got my truck got resurrected a few times.

Water pump
Timing chain
Seals
Gaskets
rental and tow too

All got covered (less some items they wouldn't )when I took that bytch in :whew:

I'm with you I HATE car payments. It's like your health insurance. You might be pissed but it saves a monster bill.

Dealership wanted 4800, local joint wanted 3300, carshield covered 2400 :obama:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Any of you ever bought one.

Just got some bad news on my 2007 Nissan Murano. The transmission is failing. It's only a matter of time so I might as well get another car.

A new one is out of the question...I absolutely do not want a car payment. I bought this one brand new in 2007. I'm not someone who gets a new car every few years. I want it to last.

I want something around the same size as the Murano...a crossover SUV. So I'm thinking Toyota or Honda.

What other brands you all recommend?

FWD vs AWD vs 4WD?
CVT vs automatic?
Hybrid vs Gas?

I'm not a car person at all.

Budget is $25,000.
You already fukked up buying a Nissan with a CVT transmission… I hope you sold the car bro lmaoo