Dynasty Mode: 2023-24 Defending Champion Denver Nuggets Thread

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Honestly, I ain’t tripping too much. They’re gonna have to play their best whether they’re home or away. Homecourt can swing with just one game. The Nuggets are able to beat any team in their own house. I hope the lesson from this loss is that you have to keep your foot on the gas and have a laser focus to win games this time of year.
Yeah no one was close enough to us last year for home court to matter. Still confident, just sucks to lose the 1 seed like that.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
As bad as the spurs loss was, things broke pretty great for us today. Wolves gave away HCA, and they really don't match up well with phoenix. OKC is probably too young to get to the WCF too.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
As bad as the spurs loss was, things broke pretty great for us today. Wolves gave away HCA, and they really don't match up well with phoenix. OKC is probably too young to get to the WCF too.

I agree and having to face the lakers in the first round will get the nuggets to lock in as they always get up for the lakers

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Celtics are the only team that have a legit chance to beat the Nuggs in a 7 game series... but I don't think they pull it off. Nuggets team chemistry is too good and Joker is a maestro on the court. I see back-to-back championships... and I'll be downtown Denver when it happens :blessed: