Chance the Rapper - GRoCERIES (ft. TisaKorean & Murda Beatz)

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
This as album art isn't bullshyt?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Fchance-the-rapper-the-big-day-album-release-info-1a.jpg
You can say it's bullshyt but why is it bullshyt? How is it corny. You can say he's corny but how is a hand holding a CD with diamonds corny? Is it bc somebody on twitter said it was so everybody says it's corny now? Please think for yourselves people or have a good reason for your beliefs.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You can say it's bullshyt but why is it bullshyt? How is it corny. You can say he's corny but how is a hand holding a CD with diamonds corny? Is it bc somebody on twitter said it was so everybody says it's corny now? Please think for yourselves people or have a good reason for your beliefs.
No, even before I read the twitter replies I thought it was cheesy as an album cover. It's a whack ass cover to me and like some try hard shyt like him trying to say the cd is something priceless or something but it's too simple. He could have been more creative then that if you ask me.

If you like it that's you but I don't.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
No, even before I read the twitter replies I thought it was cheesy as an album cover. It's a whack ass cover to me and like some try hard shyt like him trying to say the cd is something priceless or something but it's too simple. He could have been more creative then that if you ask me.

If you like it that's you but I don't.
I was just looking for a reason. I see everybody saying it's corny but don't say why. There's no right or wrong answer. I really don't get it. It just seems like mob mentality to me. Thanks for an explanation fam.