Charlamagne Says Future Has Influenced The Culture The Most Over The Last Decade

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All of that depends on how you consume the music. Your understanding, interpretation, interest in what they talking about, interest in writing styles, etc. them nikka be dropping heat.

I completely understand why people don't like them or even think that they're trash, but there are way more people that appreciate their art for multiple different reasons

For SUPERFICIAL reasons, like because their friends like it, or being in the club 5 times a week while not going to church in months, or blasting it in the whip for attention. All boils down to superficial reasons.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
For SUPERFICIAL reasons, like because their friends like it, or being in the club 5 times a week while not going to church in months, or blasting it in the whip for attention. All boils down to superficial reasons.
Lol you don't know that bro. Sometimes it's just a vibe. And a nikka like me I interpret the lyrics as if they were references to things I've done in my life. Might not have been the same thing they said or the same way they meant it, but when I listen to it that's what I indulge in.

nikka move pounds all day everyday but that's just what a forklift operator does. How you feel about about it depends on how you consume it