Charlie’s Angels -2019

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
i don't have a problem with them per se, but females don't see movies like that, and apparently, not enough men are comfortable enough with their masculinity to see it

There are movies that have majority Male support and will open at 50 mill plus

This movie had majority females viewer and only pulled in 8 mill, dont forget there are more women in the US then men, so why didnt women support their own cause

A movie ticket 10 dollars
8 mill =1 million female viewers

To provide a more clearer picture
Black people only make up 13% of population
35 plus million
Out of that about 20 million are black women.

So this movie had little to none female support.

Men are not to blame

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i really really don't like Elizabeth Banks. She ruins movies. So fukkin corny.
She was cool when she appeared on 40 year old but she's been throwing that good will down the drain ever since

Conz

Superstar
Daps
She was cool when she appeared on 40 year old but she's been throwing that good will down the drain ever since
that's where my dislike of her started actually. she's just fukkin goofy to me. not ugly, but i don't like her personality or the characters she plays. she's a friggin ham. makes those "i'm in a dumb snl sketch" faces all the time or something.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
that's where my dislike of her started actually. she's just fukkin goofy to me. not ugly, but i don't like her personality or the characters she plays. she's a friggin ham. makes those "i'm in a dumb snl sketch" faces all the time or something.