Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, Bill Murray.
Bernie was in the sequel.

the 2000 joint was lit, but that sequel was trash. They said to hell with reality, them hoes was flying and shyt doing triple backflips in midair
:russ:

:mjlol:You right, the flick had star power versus this trash

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Thanos-devastating-punch-on-Iron-Man.gif
oh shyt :mjlol:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
halfway thru it, my thoughts so far....

Ella Balinska is lead actress material, f the rest of those *biracial expletive deleted* y'all pushing (laura harrier, Zendaya, etc) She should be getting all the roles. She is the best thing about this movie
The music score is real nice, plays well with surround sound
The visuals look good HD
Naomi Scott is very good as well, I definitely need to see her in more stuff instead of the rack of white bread actresses they keep pushing

Kristen Stewart act is hit or miss, sometimes she plays up being a hipster, sometimes she talks normal, she'll definitely take your girl, but not in a smooth way, she is all over the place, I get drew barrymore was a little ditzty but she wasn't this bad

now to whats not working

Elizabeth Banks is in this too much, complicating the plot making herself seem like such a boss. She is making the plot overly complicated. The first movie (reboot) need to be simple and then you get into world building. Get the first movie right
Way too much exposition
The man bashing scenes aren't that bad but they should have never been the focus of the trailer
They tried to make everything too smart and too slick, they should have just trusted the talent involved and they do seem to be pretty talented. trust your cast chemistry
there are a lot of voiceovers due to bad editing, that goes back to elizabeth banks

there more I can get into spoiler territory with the plot but I'll wait and see how the movie ends