Cheap Sh1t

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
What are some of the cheap things you or your parents and family members have done just to be extra cheap with it.

When I was growing up we were lower middle class. My parents had a lot of nice things but no money and were always in debt. When we used to go to the hometown buffet I was like 8 or 10 and my brother was like 6 or 7. We'd roll up in that bytch, my parents would tell me an my brother to walk in first and ask to use the restroom. Then we would till my parents paid and pops would come get us at the restroom then we'd. Then my moms would come in with a big ass purse lined with grocery bags. We'd fill plates of pizza and take it home and :eat: for days. Funny thing is now I go back and see it's only like ten bucks for a full grown adult and I'm like :wtf:

Another thing my parents did was we'd go to dealers. You know how they have those weekend sell-a-thons where they just give out free hot dogs, have a jumper, and a clown. Well my parents would take us to that twice a day. Two different shifts :shaq: . We'd eat good free soda free food then my dad would test drive the newest whips then we'd just roll out.

I used to date this older chick I was 16 she was 25 and we'd go to the movies. This was when I was learning to never pay for shyt on a date. That chick is getting to spend time with me why should I pay her. Anyway, we'd go and I'd get to the ticket booth and be like "damn I left my wallet in the car, can you get this and I'll get you back later" never did. That shyt worked so many times she just started paying for everything.

I got some more stories I'll post up later

MBwithadream

All Star
Daps
buying paper plates and cups.
Sometimes when we have a lot of things to do, we write our names in the paper cups.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I used to date this older chick I was 16 she was 25

:duck:

Anyway, any time we'd go somewhere as a family where the prices were based on age, my mom would tell me and my brother to say were younger. Wasn't a big deal when I was 7 and my mom would say I was 6 to eat for free, but flash forward to I'm 12, my bro's 15 and she's telling Disneyland we're both 10 :childplease: