Check out this African's brother youtube page showcasing Africa.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I started looking into going to Zanibar for my next vacation in May/June and the flights are horrible flying out of NYC
I got to Bangkok in 23 hrs for $1100 but can't get to Zanibar traveling like half the distance for less than that?
So many trips to Africa I have bushed because you can't find reasonable flights anywhere there. That's the main thing preventing me from going.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I started looking into going to Zanibar for my next vacation in May/June and the flights are horrible flying out of NYC
I got to Bangkok in 23 hrs for $1100 but can't get to Zanibar traveling like half the distance for less than that?
So many trips to Africa I have bushed because you can't find reasonable flights anywhere there. That's the main thing preventing me from going.

Im looking at splitting time in dar es salaam and zanzibar. Found something decent with KLM out of ATL for fall. May pull trigger next month.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Wode Maya! iiiiiii am MAYA!!! :bryan: dude used to be in China and center all his content around life as an African there, but I guess he finally smartened up on how they're moving in on the continent (:usure:) also possible that he was deported.

@Rose Gold Yeah they speak the "standard" Swahili. It's the official language. Know a few people from there myself. The most I know of is safaris near the Kenyan border, Dar Es Salaam, islamic culture, and Zanzibar being :whoo: :ohlawd:
:ohhh: when did breh switch up his content

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I haven't been following him much lately but he left China and started moving around the continent
ya i saw one of his vids just now an was like damn he really showing all the good about africa now had me :ohhh:.. he now has vids of AA talking about moving back and i am like :blessed: this is the content breh should had been making before