Check out this dope piece of art.... Atl Rap Map

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Never been to Atlanta

can someone explain to me how close all these random hoods are that the rap nikkas be from? Like is Atlanta a huge city where each place is like 1 hr away? Or can you Uber from 1 hood to another hood in like 5 minutes

I live in Bronx, nyc for context…so I’m used to the boroughs being kinda close, but also their own worlds…but the hoods within each borough being like 2 bus stops from one another

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never been to Atlanta

can someone explain to me how close all these random hoods are that the rap nikkas be from? Like is Atlanta a huge city where each place is like 1 hr away? Or can you Uber from 1 hood to another hood in like 5 minutes

I live in Bronx, nyc for context…so I’m used to the boroughs being kinda close, but also their own worlds…but the hoods within each borough being like 2 bus stops from one another

Atlanta isn’t big but it’s spread out. Having a car is a necessity.

the hoods aren’t that far apart…

for example the part of Zone 3 that Young Thug and PeeWee Longway grew up in is probably 10 minutes from zone 1 & 5 minutes from Zone 5.

the back end of Zone 3 where Yung LA is from is 5 minutes from Zone 6 where Future, Scooter, Gucci & Nudy are from.

Lil Baby is from zone 4 & he can get to Bankhead and zone 1 in 10-15 minutes

All the hoods intermingle with each other though whether through clubs, parties, restaurants or sports activities. I’m from the southside but I mostly hung out on the eastside during my clubbing days cause they had the best clubs and baddest bytches. West side had the better strip clubs though

When you start going to the suburbs (clay co, DeKalb county, south Fulton) from the city it can take anywhere from 10-30 minutes depending on traffic

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
This is amazing, salute to your man. Damn I wish I could get a New York jawn to throw in the basement, fire.

This would be cool as hell...but the problem would fitting all the names in. :jbhmm:

One of those good problems. :ehh: