CHESS VS GEECHI GOTTI [ONLY ON URLTV APP] | DISCUSSION THREAD

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Geechi battles be too friendly man

What's so friendly about this battle?

And what Geechi battles were friendly other than Rum and Ars? He just a cool nikka and the other battles respect that about him, maybe that's why it comes across like that.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What's so friendly about this battle?

And what Geechi battles were friendly other than Rum and Ars? He just a cool nikka and the other battles respect that about him, maybe that's why it comes across like that.
JC
Vishis
Surf
He got a lot of em

I ain’t saying u got to fight a brother but damn too much keke-ing and props given. Tbh that’s how I see a lot of the newer battles be like now. It takes me out of it. I still ain’t finish watching that Rum battle. That shyt was overkill.

I think dudes need to save all that sportsmanship til the battle is over.

Geechi my fav right now FYI

I just like the threat of a fight lol

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
JC
Vishis
Surf
He got a lot of em

I ain’t saying u got to fight a brother but damn too much keke-ing and props given. Tbh that’s how I see a lot of the newer battles be like now. It takes me out of it. I still ain’t finish watching that Rum battle. That shyt was overkill.

I think dudes need to save all that sportsmanship til the battle is over.

Geechi my fav right now FYI

I just like the threat of a fight lol

Rum the friendliest nikka to ever battle. He be responding to nikkas bars like he in the crowd, dappin nikkas, he even hugged Shine at NOME lol. Rum my nikka tho

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rum the friendliest nikka to ever battle. He be responding to nikkas bars like he in the crowd, dappin nikkas, he even hugged Shine at NOME lol. Rum my nikka tho
Not as friendly as Danny though. That guy supports his opponent’s bars more than he does his own. :snoop: Maybe it’s a west coast thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's cool but I barely got time to watch battles nowadays I still havent watched nome 9

They should've just made it 5 bucks, feel like more people would subscribe
I'm sure they did or had a company do the analytics and figured $8 was the sweet spot. A mixed drink is $8.