Chicks who got fat after high school/college

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I ain't gonna lie, I stay on my wife about her weight. Occasional subtle reminders go a long way. She knows better to ask me if she is gaining wait, I always say yes even if its not true. Sometimes at night I will start pinching her stomach as we are going to sleep. She is like I know, I know. Next morning she is downstairs in the gym working out. :wow:She has a pretty active job so she's not sitting on her butt all day long which helps her keep her weight down where it needs to be. You got to stay on top of your woman, don't let her get lazy. Take her for walks and find activities that require her to move around and encourage fitness.
Having a girlfriend isn't the same as having a dog lol. If she ain't about that fitness life you lawst

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Lol, you passport brehs look for any reason to go buy cheap prostitutes in 3rd world countries.
I ain’t a passport bro, but breh don’t knock traveling because it brings perspective one thing you notice immediately and instinctively when you leave the US and go somewhere like Colombia is that people in general there are lot more fit (not skinny)and they take care of their aesthetics a lot more.

This should make any sane man question shyt when, you come back to the US you’re surrounded by women that are 300lbs

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I ain't gonna lie, I stay on my wife about her weight. Occasional subtle reminders go a long way. She knows better to ask me if she is gaining wait, I always say yes even if its not true. Sometimes at night I will start pinching her stomach as we are going to sleep. She is like I know, I know. Next morning she is downstairs in the gym working out. :wow:She has a pretty active job so she's not sitting on her butt all day long which helps her keep her weight down where it needs to be. You got to stay on top of your woman, don't let her get lazy. Take her for walks and find activities that require her to move around and encourage fitness.

You a a$$hole breh :pachaha:

Your wife: Baby am I gaining weight?

You: :mjtf:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
breh people in general just get fat. its the American way. People give me sideways compliments all the time. Soft of these hoes who fell off tried to play me when they were prime. They aggy now; I don't feel any type of way about it but they do lol