Chiefs trying to ride their Broncos through Denver into the playoffs. Thursday night football thread

Who takes the W

• Chiefs

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Broncos

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Tank for Tua

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Cowboys trash

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes no sense
What does his playoff run of 11 TD's 0 ints have to do with Ed Reed and Ray Lewis? Flacco legit balled out and went on a magical run. Ray Rice, Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Jacoby Jones and the O-line played a big part...but a GOAT playoff QB performance got him paid. He just finessed the Ravens and made zero progress as a player after that
Watch the games not the stats..

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
Kaep 3 years removed bruh, he'd be trash if he came back and had to play right away :gucci:

What's the harm of a workout? Worst case scenario, he is in bad shape and that's that. Best case? Better option than Matt Moore bruh. Like I said...if there was a coach that could make it work, it'd be Andy.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Watch the games not the stats..
I watched all the games, you seem to be the one watching the stats. Ravens defense wasn't even that good the Superbowl year, giving up a 28-3 Superbowl lead for example.
Washed Ray and Ed had nothing to do with the Baltimore offense clicking on all cylinders in the playoffs.
Flacco also outplayed Tom Brady in the AFC championship game the year before and had a game winning TD dropped by Lee Evans, then blown Billy Cundiff kick
Flacco is trash now, but he earned his in the playoffs back then

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched all the games, you seem to be the one watching the stats. Ravens defense wasn't even that good the Superbowl year, giving up a 28-3 Superbowl lead for example.
Ray and Ed had nothing to do with the Baltimore offense clicking on all cylinders in the playoffs
Lmao.. Ed Reed interception gave them good field position. Jacoby Jones 2 tds were all him.. The kick return and the terrible pass he caught from Flacco and he scored that was all him.