Chris Brown Brings Out 50 Cent & G-Unit At The Barclays Center (50 Almost Fights Floyd Mayweather?)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Okay I see. Its pretty straight forward like how you have to lift heavy, eat alot and rest when your trying to get muscles. For that your STRONG but you don't actually have fighter experience....when it may actually be important to have both skills in order to defend your family in a future situation.

But breh unlike other sports where you can get away with it, I think you would have to have some more fighting experience in order to be a coach
No necessarily

I missed my opportunity but if you have the training and coaching training you can be a coach. Plenty of boxing coaches don't hav much amature and professional fighting experience. Some dudes go pro after prison... no amature fights and are successful

Look at Floyd Mayweathers team. The dude that holds the bodybag and lets Floyd hit him is considered a coach. Idk if he has much ring experience if any at all. The bigga that picks his gloves, blows Floyd's nose, works the timer, etc are all a part of a camp. Then there's strength and conditioning, nutrition, etc.,

I'm gonna actually try to get my coaches license in a few and already working on a personal training certification. I'm not gonna take fighting serious because I had a serious injury when I was in military. But I'm not gonna take it completely serious. I might open like a neighborhood gym for kids or partner up with other trainers/coaches. Or I might not do anything with it at all

And lifting/fighting are 2 totally different things. Being TOO muscular for me made me winded quicker, had me forcing my punches and left me dehydrated. Most boxers don't lift weights like crazy. Might be body weight lifts but not in the gym benching 225 for sets. Weightlifting is cool but leave that to your strength and conditioning coach. I probably lift like twice a month since boxing. Speed and flexibility were more imporant with my coach

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"I learned to fight on the streets in Camden [N.J.]," he told ESPN.com. "Me and my brother Tony used to box, like a lot of people in the street. They didn't play with guns or knives in those days -- they were good with their hands. I also had a couple stints in jail and you have to be able to handle yourself in there. Guys boxed in there and hit the bags, but there was no 'program.' I had no amateur career. But I was undefeated in the street."

The streets taught him well.

Qawi (formerly Dwight Braxton) was a light heavyweight champion in the division's glory days, beating, among others, Johnny Davis, Mike Rossman, Saad Muhammad, James Scott, Jerry Martin and Eddie Davis.

HOF boxer known for his pressure style and defense was undefeated in prison and streets. It was EASY to him and all he had was training...no amature career

And he was a 5'6 heavyweight champion growing up in the 70'-80's:gladbron:

Shane Mosely started boxing because he was bullied... bullying stopped

Roy jones, undefeated in them skreets

Adrien Broner... undefeated in them skreets

Tyson undefeated in them skreets

Act like some boxers can't give you that werk in a streetfight brehs

Last edited:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Reading this thread made me realize one thing. A lot of Floyd defenders would not even elect to fight, they would bow down with no hesistancy. A man with any ounce of pride would at least step up to the challenge. 50 cent understands Floyd is a boxer and would probably not try to engage in a boxing match, but a full on fight. Fight being the operative word, not saying 50 would beat Floyd, but I applaud his courage to not back down, which a lot of these motherfukkers would do, fukking cuckolds.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

all of u saying 50 couldnt beat mayweather, watch this video. we all agree lennox lewis is a better fighter than rahman, yet in a studio fight, rahman had the dude on the floor and was in a great position to do damage. and 50 a lot bigger than floyd. yall thinking they gonna have a respectful distance and try and hit and dont be hit like its boxing, 50 would smash that dude.