Chris Brown & Drake's $16 Million lawsuit

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:rudy:

Chris Brown and Drake have been hit with a $16 million dollar lawsuit over their June brawl at the joint NYC nightclubs Greenhouse and WiP, reports the New York Post. Entertainment Enterprises Ltd., who own the trademark to the Greenhouse's name, claim they had a $4 million licensing deal ruined because of bad press following the incident. The company believes Drake and Brown should be held responsible for their lost profits, calling their behavior "beyond the bounds of reason" and stating that the two "should have foreseen that their notoriety and celebrity would ensure that their acts had far-reaching and devastating effects."

The lawsuit paints Drake and Brown in active roles that night, having arrived at the club with huge entourages. "On defendant Brown and and defendant Drake's instructions, their two posses had at each other, throwing highball glasses laden with alcohol, shattering the handles of bottles of spirits to use as makeshift knives, and even throwing full bottles at each other. Within seconds, defendants filled an already packed nightclub full of flying glass shrapnel," reads the suit.

The current owners of Greenhouse and WiP are not in Entertainment Enterprises. NBA athlete Tony Parker, an unaffiliated bystander whose eye was seriously injured during the brawl, sued the owners of the clubs for $20 million.

Drake and Chris Brown Sued for 16 Million Over Nightclub Brawl | Music News | Rolling Stone

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
So, if me and my nikkas go to the club.....and wreck it, Imma get sued?

:rudy: Nah...them bouncers hittin ALL my nikka wit one of these
tumblr_ltiwreM13D1qbmy9ko1_500.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So, if me and my nikkas go to the club.....and wreck it, Imma get sued?

:rudy: Nah...them bouncers hittin ALL my nikka wit one of these
tumblr_ltiwreM13D1qbmy9ko1_500.gif

Unless you and your nikkas had drake and chris brown money then u right, they'll prolly throw you out.

They should sue there is no excuse for nikkas of their celebrities to throwing bottles like that at a club, nikkas was too bytchmade to just throw hands.