Chris Finch after KAT scored 62 : “It was an absolute disgusting performance of defense and immature basketball all the way through the game”

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Finch is complaining but did nothing to fix the situation. You’re the coach.
Now if he benched the nikka who got 55 and they lose nikkas gon be like he lost the locker room

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
They lost to the Charlotte Hornets. Didn’t even watch the game and I already know it was a disgraceful performance
didn't realize they lost until I got down to this post :mjlol:

I was so confused, like when did breh start coaching the Hornets? :dwillhuh:

Shoulda known nothing good ever comes from the nikka that gave us KATvsCousins.jpg :dead:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I watched the game. KAT was amazing on offense but he was the worst defender I've seen in years tonight on D. He was not playing a lick of defense is killing his team.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Can somebody who watched explain what it looked like on both ends

On D I’m assuming he was won some ‘ok hurry up snd score so I can get back on offense’

On offense please don’t tell me they went full all star game mode with clear outs n shyt

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Now if he benched the nikka who got 55 and they lose nikkas gon be like he lost the locker room
Benching? Nah, that’s worse case scenario. He could’ve did something else besides benching KAT. But if benching him is what it takes then, bench him. The locker room wouldn’t have been lost, but if so, that means he never had it.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Can somebody who watched explain what it looked like on both ends

On D I’m assuming he was won some ‘ok hurry up snd score so I can get back on offense’

On offense please don’t tell me they went full all star game mode with clear outs n shyt
:dame: