Chris Rivers has everything necessary to be a great emcee

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're such a clown and a p*ssy. How is he stanning him by giving him props, saying he has potential? You're a hypocritical fool.

you have to excuse a guy who considers wearing a skirt as charismatic...

these bytch nikkas supporting effeminate rappers like kanye, asap rocky, Wiz, and Drake these days have really destroyed the hip hop community. it's disgusing...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

these bytch nikkas supporting effeminate rappers like kanye, asap rocky, Wiz, and Drake these days have really destroyed the hip hop community. it's disgusing...
That's what I'm saying, these dudes have made some of these terms a synonym for what suspect homoerotic fantasies they have instead of the genuine article.

Yeah, some of these cocksuckers that have infiltrated are certainly detrimental, thankfully the real do exist though largely not on this board.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

the fact that you're noticing what another man dresses like as the first thing about him is suspect as fukk.

That aside, you just have shytty taste because you're likely a cornball. Like I said, keep stanning a mediocre rapper that'll never blow, even among people like myself who love that real hip hop.

MC Metaphysical negged you for your post in the thread Chris Rivers has everything necessary to be a great emcee. With the following comment: chris rivers IQ >>>> lil b/asaprocky

but he can't use that IQ to blow. :russ: :pachaha:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that you're noticing what another man dresses like as the first thing about him is suspect as fukk.

so if i point out that a bytch nikka is wearing a skirt in public, that makes ME suspect? :mindblown:

what kind of backwards ass logic is that? cotdamn dukes....at least try and stop being such a shytty poster.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
so if i point out that a bytch nikka is wearing a skirt in public, that makes ME suspect? :mindblown:

yeah it does. I don't notice what nikkas wear. and I certainly don't judge them by it.

But you seem to care. Like a bytch actually. Females analyze clothes.

If you said you didn't fukk with Rocky's music period, and on top of that you're not big on his fashion choices, I would understand. But to judge dude first and foremost for 'skirt wearing?' Seems suspect on your part.

Then again, you think Chris Rivers is great :russ:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's missing two key components: a buzz, a backing, and most importantly, the ability to make any good songs lol

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong era....hes too intelligent , these 90 babies hear his raps and go :mindblown: we wanna turn up and be nikkas

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is so flames :ohlawd::ohlawd:

buuuuut, fast spitting and bummy looking can only take you this far, dude need a plan if hes willing to make it... He sure can spit tho!
nikka better leave the KFC alone tho