Chris rock is with Amber Rose

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I couldn’t have the money/fame/clout he has. I would be knocking down the baddest of the bad in my neighborhood. These industry pass around are not it

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you guys are thinking of this from a fan or "get your money up then the bytches will come" perspective. The reality of this is he is still a 60 Yr old somewhat unattractive (respectfully) man. WTF MAKES YOU THINK MILLIONAIRE RUBI WANTS HIM WHEN SHE CAN GET ANY YOUNG FLY RICH nikka.

He has to stick to the no names and pay up or get someone merely 20 years his younger and somewhat established for less lol

I said "a Rubi Rose",not THEE Rubi Rose. Plenty of women with the same eyelashes,weave,babyhair,pound of makeup that follow the same hellhound recipe. Low follower counts who would love to use Chris Rock to gain a little clout. And I can assure you they arent all millionaires:mjlol:

Unless of course your telling me Chris doesnt want somebody who will use him. He wants an actual meaningful relationship,and this is why he picked Amber Rose
wVDOf3.gif

Daps
I said "a Rubi Rose",not THEE Rubi Rose. Plenty of women with the same eyelashes,weave,babyhair,pound of makeup that follow the same hellhound recipe. Low follower counts who would love to use Chris Rock to gain a little clout. And I can assure you they arent all millionaires:mjlol:

Unless of course your telling me Chris doesnt want somebody who will use him.

Idk I was coincidentally watching his last show a few hours ago. Assuming there is truth in material, He said his age range is 10 to 15 years younger so yall are def projecting on this one, at least as far as the age factor goes. He also said he spent all his money on p*ssy and will do it again so I don't think that's the issue.

And I'm pretty sure rubi is still pretty naturally, stop it. You sound jealous lol

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk I was coincidentally watching his last show a few hours ago. Assuming there is truth in material, He said his age range is 10 to 15 years younger so yall are def projecting on this one, at least as far as the age factor goes. He also said he spent all his money on p*ssy and will do it again so I don't think that's the issue.

And I'm pretty sure rubi is still pretty naturally, stop it. You sound jealous lol

You cant be "pretty naturally" when your half naked 99% of the time:mjlol:. Nudity enhances a womans face,this is a cheatcode of the modern woman. Now you know who was pretty naturally? Dianne Carrol in Paris Blues,Jada Pinkett in Menace To Society,Taral Hicks in a Bronx Tale.

Fun fact,Jada Pinkett has the highest natural beauty ranking in the history of cinema. Score based on how many movies made with the bare minimum. Little to no makeup,a wardrobe that undersells the attractiveness. let me know when Rubi Rose dresses like a boyish stud,or lives in a cave in a post apocalyptic world and is still fine. Shes beautiful for her era dont get me wrong,but im talking about classic beauty here. This is something yalls generation wont have an eye for based on your upbringing/programming:respect:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Ole boy is playing catch up after a 19 yr marriage,just playing the field, nothing to see here,move along.