Chris Webber and Rasheed Wallace scrimmaging in Bullets training camp in 1995

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Wes Unseld and Abe Pollin trading Chris Webber is unforgivable

Trading away a 25 year old Chris Webber for a 34 year old Mitch Richmond was when I officially burned my Washington Bullets/Wizards allegiance for good. I'm not even gonna mention the Wizards getting Otis Thorpe too because who gives a shít. I hope the Webber curse continues in Washington forever just because of that trade.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Trading away a 25 year old Chris Webber for a 34 year old Mitch Richmond was when I officially burned my Washington Bullets/Wizards allegiance for good. I'm not even gonna mention the Wizards getting Otis Thorpe too because who gives a shít. I hope the Webber curse continues in Washington forever just because of that trade.
Ain’t no curse of Webber. It’s just a pointless organization for over 40 years.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheed's skillset was ahead of its time

That man was an elite defender, had a mean post game, could pass, shoot jumpers, switch on guards, QB the def...

Up until the last 5-7 yrs, I've said Sheed had a GOAT skillset for BIGs
Could have been top 50 ever if he put down the smoke and focused on killing.

He had 1 of the amazing skillsets that each dominant PF from.his era had.

He had Dirks feathery midrange touch

CWebbs passing touch

Duncans post game

KG's tensity and defense

:wow:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Could have been top 50 ever if he put down the smoke and focused on killing.

He had 1 of the amazing skillsets that each dominant PF from.his era had.

He had Dirks feathery midrange touch

CWebbs passing touch

Duncans post game

KG's tensity and defense

:wow:

I think he never reached his full potential bc he always played w/ other great players...he played with Aaron McKie in HS, played w/ Stackhouse at UNC, played behind Webber in Wash, played w/ Stoudamire, Pippen, Sabonis & Steve Smith in Portland...played with Chauncey, Rip & Big Ben in Det

He never had to be the man for a sustained period of time...and his HS coach made him be unselfish and that went with him everywhere...Sheed only averaged 16 his senior yr in HS in 19 mins a game

Sheed with Kobe's mentality is a top 5 player in NBA history

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I think he never reached his full potential bc he always played w/ other great players...he played with Aaron McKie in HS, played w/ Stackhouse at UNC, played behind Webber in Wash, played w/ Stoudamire, Pippen, Sabonis & Steve Smith in Portland...played with Chauncey, Rip & Big Ben in Det

He never had to be the man for a sustained period of time...and his HS coach made him be unselfish and that went with him everywhere...Sheed only averaged 16 his senior yr in HS in 19 mins a game

Sheed with Kobe's mentality is a top 5 player in NBA history
He was the best player on that Blazers team for a period. 99-until he got traded. I think it was just his mentality. He was a team guy, wasn’t motivated by numbers.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He was the best player on that Blazers team for a period. 99-until he got traded. I think it was just his mentality. He was a team guy, wasn’t motivated by numbers.

But he was the best player in a team-centric way in Portland...Sheed had the skillset to be a 25-12-5 player but he was always content fitting in