"Christian" family moves to Russia to escape LGBTQ, and now can't wait to leave their living hell ...UPDATE!! page 8.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They're from Saskatoon...The only thing out that way is natives and hoardes of white farming communities. I highly doubt inside of their community that there was any pressure from "left ideology" or "woke agenda". You're 100% right. Mom and Dad spent all their time on "X", "Tik tok" and message boards where they found nice cushy "echo" chambers that just reinforced their beliefs that the sky is falling. I have a homie in Toronto and I had to step back from breh. Everything started to become "WEF", and "they want us eating crickets, bro"..."Own nothing and be happy"...Like seriously, I can understand things being dicey, but you need to keep your head. Of course he wants to move to Central America now... :snoop:

Breh I've lost family members and friends to this era of misinformation. People I can't even talk to you anymore because everything out their mouth is some ridiculous shyt they read online.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Breh I've lost family members and friends to this era of misinformation. People I can't even talk to you anymore because everything out their mouth is some ridiculous shyt they read online.

And it's not just the fact they spew this crap, it's the intensity. Blowing them off, or not believing them just makes them even more irate. "I'm sending you sources bro!!!!...YOU'LL SEE!!! :damn:"

Then you go look at the source and it's www.theskyisfalling.com ...Articles with bizarre titles, written by authors you've never heard of, rife with inconsistencies and when you point that shyt out. "IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SOURCES BRO, IT'S ABOUT THE INFORMATION!! :damn: