Clark Atlanta U. & alumna will award full scholarships to Rayshard Brooks' children

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Clark Atlanta University, local restaurant owner to award full college scholarships to Rayshard Brooks’ children
QFKIRWN4XE74V46IOKC4XVSUZA.jpg

(WSBTV.com/WSBTV.com)

June 20, 2020
ATLANTA — Clark Atlanta University has partnered with the owner of a popular Atlanta restaurant to award Rayshard Brooks' four children full scholarships to the university.

CAU President George T. French Jr. and CAU alumna Aisha “Pinky” Cole, the owner of The Slutty Vegan Restaurant, announced that they will provide scholarships of more than $600,000 that will cover tuition, meals, room and board for Brooks’ three daughters and stepson.

Brooks, 27, was shot and killed by Atlanta police after a confrontation at a Wendy’s last Friday after Brooks fell asleep in his car. The two officers who shot him have since been charged in his death.

“It was without hesitation that we made the decision to partner with our notable alumna and entrepreneur Pinky Cole to help the family and children of Mr. Rayshard Brooks,” French said. “The senseless death of Mr. Brooks will undoubtedly have long-term financial effects on the family and these scholarships will not only provide them with a means to access a world class education, but will help them on their pathway of success.”

Cole said she felt for Brooks' wife, Tomika Miller, and wanted to help.

“I saw Rayshard’s wife Tomika’s pain, and my heart led me to want to help her and her children,” Cole said. “Rayshard Brooks could’ve been my brother, my father, or even my significant other. I wanted to remind her that it takes a village and we are a part of her village.”

Clark Atlanta University is Georgia’s largest private HBCU.
=======================================
1586995612771.jpg

V-CAU-AND-SLUTTY-VEGAN-SCHOLARSHIPS_00.00.10.06.png

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Aisha Cole has been putting in work for a minute.

I really need a slutty burger.