Damn I aint know he was in his 60s

He look like TK Kirkland in that movie :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anytime me and my brother are watching a movie or TV show and Clifton Powell shows up we immediately say: "Thats motherfukking fakkit ass Chauncey".
:mjlol:

Then we follow up with: "You need to stop taking them corners so fast...almost made me spill my yak on this $2000 suit, nukka."

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Anytime me and my brother are watching a movie or TV show and Clifton Powell shows up we immediately say: "Thats motherfukking fakkit ass Chauncey".
:mjlol:

Then we follow up with: "You need to stop taking them corners so fast...almost made me spill my yak on this $2000 suit, nukka."
Menace is another one of them hood flix that if you watch with your homeboys enough you realize how funny that shyt is.
There was a point in time when one of my boys would be driving and hed always be like "WHO GOT SNAPS ON THE PETRO!?"

:birdman:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Menace is another one of them hood flix that if you watch with your homeboys enough you realize how funny that shyt is.
There was a point in time when one of my boys would be driving and hed always be like "WHO GOT SNAPS ON THE PETRO!?"

:birdman:

Snaps on the petro is my shyt too!!!

:russ: