CM Punk is just .....wack

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Trying to be a better human being and connecting with the fanbase and friends is shyt upon now?

The fukk? Y'all have some fukked up priorities...

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Maybe Punk’s not the guy to go against. He needs to pick up his intensity. We’ll have to see what I do, I’m happy now doing what I am."

- stone goat steve austin

it was a chicken caesar, lobster wrap for philip once this was said, it was all good just a month ago...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
lol @ what someone wrote on his twitter regarding his promo lastnight.

@CMPunk Last night you sounded as intimidating as a 7 year old. Go back to pipebombs. The only thing you bomb these days is in the ratings

which one of you wrote this?:laff::laff::laff:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ what someone wrote on his twitter regarding his promo lastnight.

which one of you wrote this?:laff::laff::laff:

:laff:

DCJ3p.gif

:pacspit:

i miss rocky

sigpic207945_2.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Punk needs to be more like D-Bry. Stop tweeting so much. You're not retired or semi-retired. You're the WWE champion, act like it.

Take a shower, delete your twitter, and get a clue.

I agree here....he doesn't need to be on twitter so much, especially if he's going to come off as so............feminine and petty.

I understand him wanting to fight bigotry, but he doesn't need to be stooping to this type of nonsense.

He should peep The Rocks twitter for guidance. Nothing but positivity for the most part, and he can still call you a bytch made fakkit on raw. CM Punk on the other hand is on twitter whining and crying, than gets to raw and start telling corny jokes and has gags and shyt.