Cole and Kendrick being Top 3 is FORCED

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s a sad attempt for people involved with the others to put them as close to Drake with who they like less as third.

All fukk shyt aside it’s so obvious that Cole feels like the Bosh of the three because historically he’s talked about it then tried to beef with Kanye multiple times in a way of killing a legend then he also beefed with younger guys coming up as a fake guru. The thing I hated that Coke did the most was say to Wale why you mad (When you as the lightskin man stole his poetry lane

There’s criticisms of all of them and things to appreciate but it’s a lot like how we talk so much about the past and what’s next we kinda make the present empty by proxy and it’s shame because with this maybe they should’ve gotten more than they did from the culture but then I don’t know Jay-Z is able to lie about his start to Nas(who should be treated as A messiah) and the world and not be checked but then last year when it was obvious that DMX overdosed on drugs by Swiss we only talked about how he’s not in pain anymore

it seems you get what you get and to criticize what others “don’t get” when they seem on your same level is some sick shyt.

For a while it looked like more regions would have a chance but a lot of the dudes stopped working except Drake which is credit to him.

Kendrick Good Kid a classic album and a whole coast was given to him (until Nip became Pac 2.0)

As hip hop culture if one of them got shot they would be more respected

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Both Cole and Kendrick outsell Future.

Both Cole and Kendrick have more accolades than Future

Both Cole and Kendrick are more critically acclaimed than Future.

When Kendrick’s Control verse dropped. It was a bonafide moment in Hip Hop. When J.Cole dropped 1985 (Intro To The Fall Off) it was a bonafide moment in Hip Hop.

DS2 was definitely a moment in Hip Hop, and i’ll also give him dropping two number 1 albums in two weeks as a moment as well.

But Kendrick and Cole’s reach and impact FAR outweighs Future’s to the point that comparing him to them is an insult to Cole and Kendrick. Future is more known for his number of baby mamas than his songs.
I agree with everything you said except impact. Futures impact can't be denied.