• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
meta - that was disgusting and vulgar all that the same time, im like did this nikka just use congos :damn:

cole - gets my vote because he used his baby pic. :dead:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
meta - that was disgusting and vulgar all that the same time, im like did this nikka just use congos :damn:

cole - gets my vote because he used his baby pic. :dead:

The songs I pulled from this battle are about my son, they are shortened versions of an ep I'm releasing in December. I probably should have picked something more conventional but I went with what I felt would soun good an got raped in the 2nd round :sadcam:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The songs I pulled from this battle are about my son, they are shortened versions of an ep I'm releasing in December. I probably should have picked something more conventional but I went with what I felt would soun good an got raped in the 2nd round :sadcam:
wait....thats not you? that looks like a baby cash, yall identical :damn:

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps

Trust me you did not get raped! Nobody looses, especially if they respect the craft...And i sure as hell respect your creativity! That whole tournament is a great idea! I voted for you, my friend!

Last edited:

methaphorce

Rookie
Daps
metaphorce - that mix sounds like a million dollars. would love to learn how you make these.

You know what they say: "SPEND AT LEAST 10 000 hours IN FRONT OF THE BOARDS AND YOU WILL BECOME GOOD"! :win:
But if Khalifa and Curren$y hop on it it will be worth a lot :myman:I just have to find a way to get to these muthaphuckaz! :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.