Coli Advice

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alright brehs I'm wrecked been drinking all day I told everyone I was drinking with I would go to another bar with them but I've got to drive should I do it?

It's some crazy theme night where all the chicks are in bikinis i'm thinking about doing it I'm not worried about the way there but the way home :merchant: and I don't have money for a taxi really should I do it ?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Chicks in bikinis I say yes. Or u could just jerk off and forget about going out

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
DWI run you about 4 G's and a suspended license

Cops usually aint checking for that on Sundays though, usually

Daps
Chicks in bikinis I say yes. Or u could just jerk off and forget about going out

Go with this. That dui ain't gonna be worth it. How you got money to be going out but you can't afford a taxi my nikka?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Go with this. That dui ain't gonna be worth it. How you got money to be going out but you can't afford a taxi my nikka?

I could afford it but I only have a certain amount in cash and I don't like to use a credit card or hit up the ATM.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
u don't got anyone that can do the driving?

I don't support driving while wrecked...a lil tipsy :manny: that a different story.

Just the fact that u even had to ask, I'd say :no:

if u do though, u better get to eating and drinking some water breh...god speed :youngsabo:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm thinking maybe I should only have a beer or two there I'll be over the limit but I'll be ok to drive.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
That's what you say now.... Listen to me! DON'T DO IT! They don't care if you're OK to drive or not. If you're pulled over(yea I know, you're not gettin pulled over... :unsure: ) you're gettin the cuffs on.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got 30 minutes till I make my choice I was hoping people would be more supportive becuase I'm gonna do it I just wanted reassurance:pachaha: