Coli breh steals shoes from tinder date - gave them to his GF - got exposed on social media - had to repo the stolen shoes

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
She's a SUPER thot :scust:

She slept with him without knowing his full name and without even saving his # :mjlol:

She deserved to get robbed of those tap shoes bc she's not that street smart allowing a stranger into her home :francis:

Big cities are full of scammers & thieves, what did she think would happen? :dahell:

Sad part is some poor coli breh will want to marry this Thot in the future & he'll have to put in real work to get the yams...couldn't be me :unimpressed:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
This is proof for you Coli brehs that’s not getting it…

Somma these young ladies not looking for nothing serious, they see you, you look good/match on dating app and will let you hit if you play it right and don’t be lame off rip.

Sis let buddy hit twice AND steal her shoes. Josh is possibly a Coli breh, but DEFINITELY a true City Boy!!

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You guys heard what she said in the beginning?

"I'm walking around SoHo and I see this really cute guy and that's really it"

She didn't consider anything BUT his looks.

Looks matter and you guys can't admit it.

BTW I saw this same bytch on Tinder and she never swiped on me. I'd never steal anything from her. :mjcry:

Edit: Dude is also NOT 6ft. Told you nikkas face > height. And he's clearly a bum so face > money also.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
This is proof for you Coli brehs that’s not getting it…

Somma these young ladies not looking for nothing serious, they see you, you look good/match on dating app and will let you hit if you play it right and don’t be lame off rip.

Sis let buddy hit twice AND steal her shoes. Josh is possibly a Coli breh, but DEFINITELY a true City Boy!!

breh got the morning after coohie AND Spotify premium. breh holding it down for nyCITY BOIZZZ JUUU HEAAARDDD :ohlawd:

some1 get Joshua an account on here :damn: